Sunday, July 21, 2013

day 1

7/21/2013

HEY! So first a little about me...

I am 29
Mama of 2 beautiful BOYS!
ages 7 and 3
Wife (5 yrs)
horribly out of shape
and on the verge of quite a few health problems

I have a HIGH family history of

high blood pressure
high cholesterol
diabetes
heart problems
and
MS
along with a few other things


my mission from here on out is to...

eat better
have more energy for my kids
exercise 3 times a week
snack less
become happier
move more in general
breath better
take better care of myself


I WOULD LOVE TO FIND OTHER BLOGGERS, FRIENDS, INSPIRATION. PEOPLE WHO WILL HELP KEEP ME ACCOUNTABLE, AND IN TURN I CAN HELP KEEP THEM ACCOUNTABLE.

THIS IS IT.... A NEW START... A FRESH BEGINNING.... A ROAD TO WHERE I WANNA BE.

WHOS WITH ME? WHO WANTS TO JUMP ON THIS CRAZY ADVENTURE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS?


No comments:

Post a Comment